Since 2003, Invention to Venture workshops
have been held in such technology hot-spots as Boston, MA, Fresno,
CA, Chicago, IL, Baltimore, MD and Orlando, FL. The introductory I2V teaches
technology entrepreneurship basics, helps build networks and provides a
framework for moving ideas forward. This year several specialized
workshops will also be offered.
Invention to Venture workshops are directed to:
- Students/faculty interested technology entrepreneurship and how to commercialize research
- Members of the university community who are entrepreneurially ambitious
- Business people seeking connections with university students and faculty
- Investors seeking high growth potential companies
- Businesses seeking to identify new technology opportunities
Invention to Venture is a program of the National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance. Supported by The Lemelson Foundation and started with funds from The Lemelson Foundation and the Kauffman Foundation.